Author Topic: Researchers find the real cause of Global Warming!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 360 times)

Gen. Dreedle

• Commander, Alabama wing, Confederate Air Farce
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
And it is..................................

The penis.

Yep, according to a pair of researchers, the penis is the cause of global warming.

Or not.

Actually, all they really did prove is that peer-reviewed journals are shite.

http://www.breitbart.com/tech/2017/05/20/delingpole-penises-cause-climate-change-progressives-fooled-by-peer-reviewed-hoax-study/

Now, a pair of enterprising hoaxers has proved it scientifically by persuading an academic journal to peer-review and publish their paper claiming that the penis is not really a male genital organ but a social construct.

The paper, published by Cogent Social Sciences – “a multidisciplinary open access journal offering high quality peer review across the social sciences” – also claims that penises are responsible for causing climate change.

The two hoaxers are Peter Boghossian, a full-time faculty member in the Philosophy department at Portland State University, and James Lindsay, who has a doctorate in math and a background in physics.

We intended to test the hypothesis that flattery of the academic Left’s moral architecture in general, and of the moral orthodoxy in gender studies in particular, is the overwhelming determiner of publication in an academic journal in the field. That is, we sought to demonstrate that a desire for a certain moral view of the world to be validated could overcome the critical assessment required for legitimate scholarship. Particularly, we suspected that gender studies is crippled academically by an overriding almost-religious belief that maleness is the root of all evil. On the evidence, our suspicion was justified.

We didn’t try to make the paper coherent; instead, we stuffed it full of jargon (like “discursive” and “isomorphism”), nonsense (like arguing that hypermasculine men are both inside and outside of certain discourses at the same time), red-flag phrases (like “pre-post-patriarchal society”), lewd references to slang terms for the penis, insulting phrasing regarding men (including referring to some men who choose not to have children as being “unable to coerce a mate”), and allusions to rape (we stated that “manspreading,” a complaint levied against men for sitting with their legs spread wide, is “akin to raping the empty space around him”). After completing the paper, we read it carefully to ensure it didn’t say anything meaningful, and as neither one of us could determine what it is actually about, we deemed it a success.

Cogent Social Sciences eventually accepted “The Conceptual Penis as a Social Construct.” The reviewers were amazingly encouraging, giving us very high marks in nearly every category. For example, one reviewer graded our thesis statement “sound” and praised it thusly, “It capturs [sic] the issue of hypermasculinity through a multi-dimensional and nonlinear process” (which we take to mean that it wanders aimlessly through many layers of jargon and nonsense). The other reviewer marked the thesis, along with the entire paper, “outstanding” in every applicable category.

They didn’t accept the paper outright, however. Cogent Social Sciences’ Reviewer #2 offered us a few relatively easy fixes to make our paper “better.” We effortlessly completed them in about two hours, putting in a little more nonsense about “manspreading” (which we alleged to be a cause of climate change) and “dick-measuring contests.”

Now, the good part.................!

Destructive, unsustainable hegemonically male approaches to pressing environmental policy and action are the predictable results of a raping of nature by a male-dominated mindset. This mindset is best captured by recognizing the role of [sic] the conceptual penis holds over masculine psychology. When it is applied to our natural environment, especially virgin environments that can be cheaply despoiled for their material resources and left dilapidated and diminished when our patriarchal approaches to economic gain have stolen their inherent worth, the extrapolation of the rape culture inherent in the conceptual penis becomes clear.

"Major Danby, sir."
"Danby. D-A-N-B-Y."
"Take him out and shoot him."
"Sir?"
"I said take him out and shoot him. Can't you hear?"

Gen. Dreedle

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
"Major Danby, sir."
"Danby. D-A-N-B-Y."
"Sir?"

Gen. Dreedle

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
"Major Danby, sir."
"Danby. D-A-N-B-Y."
"Sir?"

Gen. Dreedle

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Researchers find the real cause of Global Warming!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2017, 07:41:51 AM »
Something the libtards have trouble with.....................

Separating correlation from causation. Which is how the whole man-made climate change BS was cooked up. (Actually, back in 1970, it was the "coming Ice Age". Still waiting on that one...................

But don't remind any libtard about that one, because that makes you a denier.)

Anyway, you have all heard global warming causes all kinds of other crap, like jihad. (No, that is caused by the sick evolution of a crazed death cult, which pretends it is a religion.)

So, the dimwitted spawn of some crooked, evil fascist witch (who should have enough sense to shut the hell up, after Mommy Dearest lost an important election to a buffoon...............but, as usual, I digress) is now coming up with more stupid theories, about "global warming"/"climate change" (or whatever it is called, this week), such as:

http://www.dailywire.com/news/16752/chelsea-clinton-climate-change-connects-child-robert-kraychik

“Climate change” and “child marriage” are “interconnected” issues, said Chelsea Clinton on Monday. Participating in a left-wing discussion panel framed as a meeting for “social justice,” she was introduced as an “activist, thought leader, and change agent.”

Using "climate change" as a euphemism for the narrative of anthropogenic global warming, Clinton framed the burning of fossil fuels as exacerbating other perceived social and political issues (emphasis added):

“[We] carry multiple concerns in both our head and our heart. Just listening to the concerns around education and climate change, women’s health, child marriage, access to technology, all of those are of course interconnected. We have to focus on each of them in their interconnectedness.”

Uh, say what?

Hey, devil spawn, here is one for you to try out:

"Climate change is related to my horny dad raping and molesting women. Even though he is probably not my biological dad."

Idiots that listen to her, and the evil cabal she is spawned from, will complain that Spray-tan Obama talks about doing not-so-nice things to ladies. So, he is unfit for elected office.

Meanwhile, her sexist pig father actually has done all of those things! (And her fascist witch mom went on a campaign of terror to destroy what was left of their dignity. All of which is ok, in their sick realm.)

So, to summarize: "Daddy raping women and climate change are interconnected issues."

Maybe I should write a paper about it, and try to get it published in some peer-reviewed journal. Too bad I don't know enough Orwellian think-speak double-talk gobbledygook to pull it off.

Or......................maybe...................there is that web site, that has an algorithm to invent all of it...........................

Now, if I just had enough spare time as some of you imagine that I do.............
"Major Danby, sir."
"Danby. D-A-N-B-Y."
"Sir?"

MystereoN

• The Brave die once, a coward dies a thousand times
    • View Profile
Re: Researchers find the real cause of Global Warming!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #4 on: June 02, 2017, 03:16:49 AM »
Humanity is deteorating.....each generation is getting dumber
Never argue with a fool,
they will drag you down to their level,
then beat you with their experience!!!