Author Topic: The General and Tommy_T survive jihad terrorist attack!!!!  (Read 1480 times)

Gen. Dreedle

• Commander, Alabama wing, Confederate Air Farce
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
"This is no drill!"

Yes, as many of you have probably heard, there was terrorist attack in Texas, Sunday night. At an alleged "anti Muslim" event.

Well, there was nothing "anti Muslim" about it, regardless of the propaganda that you may heard that it was. I guess you could call it a "middle finger to butt-holes with no sense of humor" event, but we'll discuss that part later.

Anyway.................

A few months back, Tommy_T asked me if I was aware of this upcoming event, and if I knew where it was going to be held.

Yes..............around the corner from The General's Headquarters.

So, Tommy_T decides that we both need to attend (for opposite yet similar reasons), and he makes the long arduous trek from his secret underground bunker, deep in the Bandolier National Forest.

Security to get in was very tight. On 2 occasions, I was told "Uh, sir, you need to put that back in your vehicle, please." (The General had a senior citizen moment, and forgot all the crap in his pocket. Hell, it was the same basic crap that as been there for at least the last 40 years, so I forgot!)

Anyway, the event goes off without a hitch. As we are leaving to get to our vehicle(s), we heard a loud pop. Sounded like some moron shot off a firecracker. This was about 2 seconds after TT commented on how glad he was for all the security, even though it seemed to be unnecessary.

"SHOTS FIRED", we heard over the handheld radios. The "unis" started to rush us back inside, while assault rifle-wielding (with flash suppressors) SWAT troops, in camo body armor, ran towards the sound.

"Officer down", could be heard on one of their radios, as they ran by.

OK, at this point, it was apparent this was no drill.

Anyway..............to make a much longer story short...............and we can fill in the ugly details once I get some sleep..................

We were at the police station, until 2:30 AM, being interviewed by the FBI, ATF, JTTF, and probably some other alphabet soup folks.

"You stupid idiot, I told you not to go. You could have been shot. And now you have an FBI file. I hope you think it was worth it", was all that Keyser Soze had to say, when I made it back to Headquarters.

Yeah.

Probably.

Except for the FBI file part.

They probably already have one on me anyway.

Praise BoB. The SubGenius must have SLACK!
"Major Danby, sir."
"Danby. D-A-N-B-Y."
"Take him out and shoot him."
"Sir?"
"I said take him out and shoot him. Can't you hear?"

Gen. Dreedle

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: The General and Tommy_T survive jihad terrorist attack!!!!
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2015, 11:37:33 AM »
Oh, one thing I should point out...........................

These 2 assault rifle toting douche bags, wearing body armor, were taken out by a uniformed traffic cop, using only his service revolver.

Don't Mess With Texas, scumbags.
"Major Danby, sir."
"Danby. D-A-N-B-Y."
"Sir?"

tommy_t

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2015, 02:13:38 PM »
We live in interesting times.

MystereoN

• The Brave die once, a coward dies a thousand times
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 05, 2015, 01:46:58 PM »
Glad you guys are OK
Never argue with a fool,
they will drag you down to their level,
then beat you with their experience!!!

Gen. Dreedle

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 05, 2015, 02:28:55 PM »
Just talked to someone who everyone here will know of. His response was a bit disappointing.

"You guys shouldn't have provoked them. I think this whole thing was a set-up, to attract an attack."

I seriously doubt that last part, but let's assume it was true.

"Mission accomplished", as some goofy guy supposedly once said, and was skewered for. (Ironic part is that guy is also from Texas.) Two less dirtbags, roaming the earth. They value death, more than life, and we aided them in their belief.

"You do something like that, in Texas, and you know what is going to happen."

Whatever.................

Meanwhile, some moron can take a picture of the main man, of the Christian faith (and I am sure it was the Catholic one..............you know, the one where he looks like he is from Milano, Genoa or Firenza) put that in a jar of human you-know-what, funded by a gubbament grant, and placed in an art exhibit, also funded by a gubbament grant, and we are told that we need to be more tolerant.

What part of tolerance has to do with wasting tax payer money on some moron's idea of "art"?

But, no...............a group that had to pony up around $50k, for security, none of which was from the gubbament, and we are the bad guys here.

Didn't know that gubbament now equals sharia. At this rate, it will, in the foreseeable future.

The world is being turned upside down.
"Major Danby, sir."
"Danby. D-A-N-B-Y."
"Sir?"

tommy_t

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 09, 2015, 11:43:38 AM »
These 2 assault rifle toting douche bags, wearing body armor, were taken out by a uniformed traffic cop, using only his service revolver.

I've been looking at this a bit more, and according to this CNN article, the officer had a .45 caliber Glock,  probably a Glock 21.  I don't think such a feat would be possible with a revolver.

I found an article on a site for gun enthusiasts that goes into a lot more detail.  The officer in question is 60 years old, with more than 30 years experience on the force.  It appears the terrorists were wearing lightweight body armor, and the rounds from the officer's pistol pierced it.  Evidence seems to indicate that the officer was advancing on the terrorists while firing.  Brave guy!

Gen. Dreedle

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 09, 2015, 01:53:47 PM »
Good job, Tommy!

We have all heard they had AK-47s. The only shot we heard did not sound like an AK. Don't know that I have actually heard one, but an AK is larger caliber than I believe I heard. I'm sure it was some .223 variant.

I could not tell what kind of sidearms our police were carrying. I did see a lot of them, while at the police station. All I can say is they do not look like a Glock 9. Never seen one of their .45s, so I can not say that is not what they were wearing.

I can't tell all the horror stories I have heard about our police firing range. It has a long history of being inadequate, is all I can say, based on what I have heard, over the years. A buddy who knows more about this says our police do not fare well at shooting competitions.

Well, when it really mattered, none of that mattered. One man got the job done. The official press statement we heard, while we were still waiting at the hotel (to retrieve our vehicles) is that the officer did all of this while under fire.

And he was 60............can't really say he was a kid, since he is younger than I am. I think you no longer can be called a kid, when you hit 60.

Probably because you get aches and pains in places you never thought about before. (Yeah, getting old sucks, but we have heard me say that a bazillion time. Because it does suck!)
"Major Danby, sir."
"Danby. D-A-N-B-Y."
"Sir?"

tommy_t

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 04, 2015, 08:48:07 AM »
I just found out that this guy Usaama Rahim, who was killed by the FBI JTTF, had originally planned to behead Pamela Geller, but changed his plans to behead police officers instead.  The associated video mentions that Rahim had ordered the military-style knife from Amazon, and even showed the Amazon page.  I couldn't find it, but instead found this page, showing a gag costume.  One of the reviewers, from about a month ago, goes by the name "Usama Rahim".  I wonder if it's the same guy?  He did spend some time in Saudi Arabia apparently.  Even more amusingly, the "Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought" section shows "fake dynamite" as one of the entries.