Your order and get extra fries.
Happiness your child will feel.
When he eats his CRAPPY meal.

And so as you hear these words
Of our processed cows and birds.
Eat and drink and enjoy life.
We don't need a fork or knife.

We got a pair of buns."

Must be slipping................no one has sent me any hate mail yet.

Oh, well, better step it up a notch:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p7kFfLRcHjU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m1wkfJY3AZM

Now, if there was just some way to make Lead Zeppelin tolerable......

(And no, I don't mean Dread Zeppelin.)
Non-Audio Topics / Don't ask me to 'splain this one................
« Last post by Gen. Dreedle on July 30, 2017, 11:45:26 AM »
It is a colorful account, of a fim noir legend, and his behavior, at a screening of one of his best known films, 50 years after it was made.

(Yeah, crazy old guy story.)

http://eddiemuller.com/tierney.html

All I will say is that you have to read the story, to understand the name of the article.
You boob!!!!!!!!!!!! / "I am the king of the divan."
« Last post by Gen. Dreedle on July 05, 2017, 10:39:33 AM »
Or not.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VBnT1DVYCqk

Actually, I feel like crap, but that is besides the point.

(Don't ask what brought that on. Probably from talking to a bidnis associate, in that place that eats too many things that come from a cow.)
Digital Audio Stuff / Re: They're talking about jitter......................
« Last post by MystereoN on June 19, 2017, 11:29:29 AM »
Somebody is famous at DiyA  ;D

Humanity is deteorating.....each generation is getting dumber
Something the libtards have trouble with.....................

Separating correlation from causation. Which is how the whole man-made climate change BS was cooked up. (Actually, back in 1970, it was the "coming Ice Age". Still waiting on that one...................

But don't remind any libtard about that one, because that makes you a denier.)

Anyway, you have all heard global warming causes all kinds of other crap, like jihad. (No, that is caused by the sick evolution of a crazed death cult, which pretends it is a religion.)

So, the dimwitted spawn of some crooked, evil fascist witch (who should have enough sense to shut the hell up, after Mommy Dearest lost an important election to a buffoon...............but, as usual, I digress) is now coming up with more stupid theories, about "global warming"/"climate change" (or whatever it is called, this week), such as:

http://www.dailywire.com/news/16752/chelsea-clinton-climate-change-connects-child-robert-kraychik

“Climate change” and “child marriage” are “interconnected” issues, said Chelsea Clinton on Monday. Participating in a left-wing discussion panel framed as a meeting for “social justice,” she was introduced as an “activist, thought leader, and change agent.”

Using "climate change" as a euphemism for the narrative of anthropogenic global warming, Clinton framed the burning of fossil fuels as exacerbating other perceived social and political issues (emphasis added):

“[We] carry multiple concerns in both our head and our heart. Just listening to the concerns around education and climate change, women’s health, child marriage, access to technology, all of those are of course interconnected. We have to focus on each of them in their interconnectedness.”

Uh, say what?

Hey, devil spawn, here is one for you to try out:

"Climate change is related to my horny dad raping and molesting women. Even though he is probably not my biological dad."

Idiots that listen to her, and the evil cabal she is spawned from, will complain that Spray-tan Obama talks about doing not-so-nice things to ladies. So, he is unfit for elected office.

Meanwhile, her sexist pig father actually has done all of those things! (And her fascist witch mom went on a campaign of terror to destroy what was left of their dignity. All of which is ok, in their sick realm.)

So, to summarize: "Daddy raping women and climate change are interconnected issues."

Maybe I should write a paper about it, and try to get it published in some peer-reviewed journal. Too bad I don't know enough Orwellian think-speak double-talk gobbledygook to pull it off.

Or......................maybe...................there is that web site, that has an algorithm to invent all of it...........................

Now, if I just had enough spare time as some of you imagine that I do.............
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10